Bigg Boss Season 11 will be started later this year and the buzz about the show is already so great. Just like every year, the producers of the show have started approaching various celebrities so as to make the show as much interesting as possible.
It has been reported that unlike the last year, this year, only celebrities will be given a chance to become a part of the show. Here is a partial list of some lesser known and some famous celebrities who have been approached to become a part of the show:
1) Navneet Kaur Dhillon who has already represented India in Miss World 2013 has been invited to participate in Bigg Boss 11. She has also done two Punjabi and Hindi films.
2) Poulomi Das featured in the reality television show, “India’s Next Top Model”, and then went on to act in the play Suhani Si Ek Ladki has also been asked to take part in BB 11.
3) Abhishek Malik who made his television debut from the reality television show “Splitsvilla” and is currently acting in the serial Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi has been approached too.
4) Delhi based actress, Anupriya Kapoor who was seen acting in the show Bhagyalaxmi has also been invited to participate in the show.
5) Riya Sen who has done several cameos in various Bollywood movies but failed to leave a mark has now been given a chance to take part in Bigg Boss 11. She also tried her luck in modeling but there too, her career just did not take off well.
6) Aneri Vajani who currently plays the famous role “Saanjh” on the extremely renowned show Beyhadh has now been invited to participate in BB 11.
It will be very interesting to see how many of these celebrities accept this offer and eventually become a part of the most famous reality television show.